No-bake marijuana cookies are a winner everyday of the week for a lot of other people. The recipe below is easy to follow. It was sent to me by the great people at Bald Brothers Cannabis Distillery in Portland, Oregon:
- 2 cups sugar
- ½ cup cocoa
- ½ cup of cannabutter
- ½ cup of milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 cups quick cooking oatmeal
- ½ cup peanut butter
- Combine the sugar, cocoa, butter, and milk in a saucepan.
- Boil for one full minute.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in peanut butter (optional), vanilla, and oatmeal.
- Drop by spoonful onto wax paper.
- Let cool for at least 30 mins.
After letting it cool, sit back and enjoy! Thanks for reading this article please share your thought below.