Its not a difficult task to make your own weed moonrocks. In this article you will learn how to make your very own moonroocks with your own cannabis, hash oil, and kief. You might have gotten some moonrocks from a close friend, or you might be among the privileged ones who have gotten some great cosmic kief covered bud at a legal dispensary. This delightful cannabinoid-rich concoction’s power is determined by the strengths and synergies of the mixed ingredients.
A normal moonrock weighs in at around 50 percent THC and every moonrock comes with varied levels of result depending on the strains utilized, terpene and cannabinoid concentrations as well as the almost immeasurable synergism between the flower, hash, and kief you select. In addition, if you use products with a little bit of CBD; you can actually boost the experience with CBD’s coveted muscle-relaxing properties. At the moment, moonrocks are all the rage and you can get them pre-made virtually anywhere in legal cannabis states.
The credit of moonrocks may go to the rapper Kurupt, who turned cannabis mogul and trademarked a line of moonrock called “Kurupt’s Moonrock.” If he didn’t concoct them, he undoubtedly helped put them on the map.
Moonrocks is very powerful in potency. The inclusion of hash oil and kief will easily create super strong buds.
How To Make Moonrocks
- Glove up and pick out the buds you want to make into weed moon rocks. Put one of them in the glass or stainless steel bowl.
- Coat the bud with several drops of cannabis honey oil. Making use of the small paintbrush to rub a thin covering across each until entirely covered.
- Once the bud has oil you can sprinkle kief over it. Another option is rolling a cannabis bud with oil in kief. Replicate this action for every bud you’ve chosen to make into weed moon rock.
- Move to a sheet of parchment paper for it to harden for a few hours.
- As soon as the freshly made moonrocks had time to heal on parchment paper, you can smoke it.
Candidly, moonrocks are the most potent form of cannabis you’ll find anywhere. The reason for this is quite obvious, the combination creates a product with high THC. Just a puff or two could potentially send even the most seasoned cannnabis smoker sky high.