Cannabis Infused Chicken Parmesan Recipe
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (or juice of 1/2 a lemon)
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh chopped parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon each salt and pepper
- ½ tablespoon of your favorite chicken seasoning
- 2 tablespoons cannabutter melted
- 2 tablespoon infused olive oil
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/3 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
- 1 package of provolone cheese
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts (or thighs)
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 1 can of diced tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Lightly grease a baking tray / sheet with cooking oil. Set aside.
- Place chicken between saran wrap and beat flat, about ¼ of the original size.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the egg, lemon juice, 2 teaspoons garlic, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Dip chicken into egg mixture, cover and allow to marinade in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to an hour.
- In another bowl, combine the breadcrumbs with the parmesan cheese.
- Dredge the egg coated chicken in the breadcrumb/parmesan mixture, lightly pressing to evenly coat.
- Place chicken onto the baking sheet/tray with infused olive oil. Mix together, 2 teaspoons garlic and salt to taste, and pour half of the infused olive oil mixture over the chicken. Toss to evenly coat.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove baking tray from the oven and carefully flip each chicken breast. Pour over the remaining garlic and infused olive oil mixture return to the oven to broil (or grill) on medium-high heat for a further 10 minutes, or until chicken is golden and crisp.
- Mix both cans of tomato sauce and diced tomatoes together add your favorite seasoning and melted canna-butter
- Top each chicken with canna-butter and tomato sauce mixture. Layer each chicken with equal amounts of mozzarella cheese, fresh basil, and provolone cheese. Sprinkle 1 to 2 tablespoons of Parmesan cheese on top and drizzle with 1 tablespoon infused olive oil. Broil for 2-3 minutes oven until cheese is browned and bubbly.
- Sprinkle with fresh chopped parsley (optional) and serve immediately.
That's it! Please tell me what you think of this recipe below. Enjoy!