This takes place back when I was a ignorant 14 or 15 year old. I was a part of a few leaking, cracking and hacking forums I wasn’t known or anything just someone lurking around and learning. Then once day I came across a post talking about IP Stressers and was immediately was interested in how they worked and how I can create one. First I started to download a couple IP Stressers which probably contained a virus and most didn’t even work if I remember correctly and I even attempted to create one using Microsoft VS Code but it was only a GUI and I watched a YouTube tutorial but I didn’t have the cash to pay for servers and at the time I didn’t even know you needed servers lol but then I found out how easy it was to get access to a already made web based IP stresser with a simple Google search at cheap prices so I went with that it was safer in the long run because I wasn’t downloading random programs.

However, one day I found about botnets and how you can spread a program (virus) that when run will infect the users computer and allowed me to use its power to hit something or someone offline but only a select people ran it like 20 or so people becomes I didn’t hide it from any AV programs but for whatever reason I shared it around on the cracking and hacking forums I was apart of which was a stupid idea but it wasn’t soon after that I got contacted by a more known member of the forum who doxed me. He pulled all my email accounts, passwords, my name & family members, and other info as well which my 14 year old self was freaking out by then I kept getting emails of password resets and account logins from random locations so I manage to get him to stop and we agreed if I did attempt to share a virus again he will release all that info to the public but when I got older I found out how easy it is to dox someone especially with the right tools.

After I got him to stop I immediately changed all my account passwords and security questions and never talked to that person again and never shared a virus again now that im older I know that was stupid and creating and sharing virus is actually illegal and I really don’t want legal trouble.

(02-21-2020 10:57 PM)Brian Wrote:  This takes place back when I was a ignorant 14 or 15 year old. I was a part of a few leaking, cracking and hacking forums I wasn’t known or anything just someone lurking around and learning. Then once day I came across a post talking about IP Stressers and was immediately was interested in how they worked and how I can create one. First I started to download a couple IP Stressers which probably contained a virus and most didn’t even work if I remember correctly and I even attempted to create one using Microsoft VS Code but it was only a GUI and I watched a YouTube tutorial but I didn’t have the cash to pay for servers and at the time I didn’t even know you needed servers lol but then I found out how easy it was to get access to a already made web based IP stresser with a simple Google search at cheap prices so I went with that it was safer in the long run because I wasn’t downloading random programs.

However, one day I found about botnets and how you can spread a program (virus) that when run will infect the users computer and allowed me to use its power to hit something or someone offline but only a select people ran it like 20 or so people becomes I didn’t hide it from any AV programs but for whatever reason I shared it around on the cracking and hacking forums I was apart of which was a stupid idea but it wasn’t soon after that I got contacted by a more known member of the forum who doxed me. He pulled all my email accounts, passwords, my name & family members, and other info as well which my 14 year old self was freaking out by then I kept getting emails of password resets and account logins from random locations so I manage to get him to stop and we agreed if I did attempt to share a virus again he will release all that info to the public but when I got older I found out how easy it is to dox someone especially with the right tools.

After I got him to stop I immediately changed all my account passwords and security questions and never talked to that person again and never shared a virus again now that im older I know that was stupid and creating and sharing virus is actually illegal and I really don’t want legal trouble.

Strange!
A new bug ....... heard something new about sharing virus can create legal troubles.